Now that the Data Protection Act 2018 is in force we have updated our subscription model. You can sign up to follow this blog by entering your email on the left. You can also withdraw your permission to receive our emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email you receive from us.


Thursday, 20 November 2014

Monday, 17 November 2014

Emergency Medical Contact Disc to use for your redundant tax disc.

The switch from paper tax discs for cars to the new electronic version has meant that the familiar transparent plastic envelopes have become obsolete - but PC Dave Wise and colleagues have thought up a new use for them.

They have come up with an emergency contact information and medical alert card.
This is a really useful replacement for your tax disc. if a driver is involved in a collision or has a medical emergency whilst at the wheel, a first responder will have easy access to vital medical information and we can quickly contact next of kin.
The way the disc folds in on itself means all the information is kept private until needed by emergency services personnel.
The policing team, based in Malvern, Worcestershire, came up with the idea and It can be easily printed out, cut out, filled in, folded up and placed in the holder.
CLICK HERE to download your Emergency Medical Contact Disc

Thursday, 6 November 2014

Your HIVE Information Service

Don't forget.......Your HIVE can help you by finding answers to questions about many aspects of living within a military community  and has useful information to help with relocating including how to apply for Service Families Accommodation, Schools, Finding Doctors and Dentists. Maybe you are leaving the services and require information about Transition or you are already a Veteran / Service Leaver and require information . . . your HIVE can assist and with much more too.

In addition, your HIVE always has up to date information about your military community and the local area. You can also let your HIVE Information Support Officer know of any concerns or issues you experience and they can report relevant concerns on your behalf.