Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Moving Out Of SFA ? - Redirection Of Mail or Online change of address service

When Moving Out of your Service Family Accommodation please make sure that you have arranged to redirect your mail. 

The Post Office offers a redirection service at:



 is the only change of address online service - FREE and simple to use.